Monday, September 12, 2011

back II bayside (a mixtape by ham salad)


Friends and lovers, consider this not only an homage to one of the greatest television shows of all time, but a musical experience for the ears. It's something I've wanted to do for quite some time now. Of course, this is just my first attempt at creating a mixtape, so the mixes (not really mixes at all) are rough around the edges. If anything, this is more of a continuous playlist. With practice and more installments, I assure that my mixing will get better and perhaps, we'll get something a little more serious. For now, enjoy.


CHYNA - Mismatched Couples Opening
I Blame Coco - Quicker (Shook Remix)
Fabian - Heatwave
Kylie Minogue - Love at First Sight (Ruff & Jam US Radio Mix)
Jessie Spano pill popping interlude
Toro Y Moi - All Alone
Fabian - Draco
Com Truise - Ether Drift
Slow Magic - Sorry Safari

1 comment: