Wednesday, November 30, 2011

super bayside back II: the new challengers (a mixtape by ham salad)


Did you enjoy the first mixtape, Back II Bayside? The poorly executed, but well meaning mix with a heart of gold? Well, the wait is over! Re-balanced gameplay! New roster of characters! Now you and a friend can pick the same character in versus mode!! Experience Back II Bayside like you never have before with the latest mixtape, Super Bayside Back II: The New Challengers. I've always wanted to revisit the Back II Bayside playlist once my mixing skills improved. A couple of my favorite songs were wasted on the first one and I wanted to do them justice. I'm very excited about this one and I truly hope you enjoy it.



Smashing Pumpkins- 1979 (StardonE Remix)
JNL Cinemafunk- One Sunday
Kimbra- Cameo Lover (Gloves Remix)
Kylie Minogue- Love at First Sight (Ruff & Jam US Radio Mix)
Fabian- Heatwave
Jean Tonnique- My Baby
Oxford- Unicorn at Night
Chris Malinchak- Accolade
Les Loups- Side To Side (She Said Disco Remix)
Slow Magic- Sorry Safari
Meridians- Animals


PS Got another collaboration in the works, building the playlist for the holiday mixtape, as well as some extra special literary pieces being drafted. Will get them released in a timely fashion if Tatsunoko vs Capcom doesn't keep ruining my focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment